Do you need a satisfying breakfast wrap you can take with you on the go? Try this one-step-further-than-our-omelette wrap as a way to fuel the start of your day.
Recipe (scrambles like 2 eggs)
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 5-10 min
- 1/2 cup Nabati Plant Eggz™
- 1/4 cup chopped vegetables (such as mushroom, red pepper, and green onion)
- Sprinkle of Nabati Cheddar-style Shreds
- 1 wrap of choice (tortilla, flatbread, pita, etc)
- Oil/coconut butter to grease your frying pan
- Seasoning (to taste)
- Heat up your frying pan on to high heat. Lightly grease the pan with either a dash of vegetable oil or ½ a tsp of coconut butter.
- Sauté the vegetables for about 1-2 minutes until they start to soften.
- Shake your bottle of Nabati Plant Eggz™ well. Pour directly onto the vegetables in the frying pan. Shake the pan gently to allow the eggz to settle under the vegetables. Turn the heat to medium.
- Leave the eggz about 1 minute to start to bubble. Season in the meantime.
- As the eggz start to bubble, gently run your silicon spatula around the outside of the omelette to keep the omelette together. You can sprinkle on your Nabati Cheddar-style Shreds now.
- After about 4 minutes, the eggz will be cooked. Put an open, warmed wrap on top of the omelette on the pan. Flip the pan, omelette, and wrap onto a plate and fold as you would normally to contain the omelette. Enjoy!