Nabati Foods Inc. is a startup plant-based food processor based in Edmonton that offers whole natural plant-based foods for health-conscious consumers.
The warehouse associate will work with the Nabati Team and reports to the Operations Manager to oversea warehouse activities including but not limited to receiving raw materials, organizing inventory, and shipping out online and wholesale orders. This role will be based in Edmonton, Alberta at the company’s HQ and will be supporting two facilities.
- Package products, palletize cases, and store in inventory.
- Organize raw materials and finished goods and maintain inventory.
- Inspect products for defects and damages in storage and before shipping out orders.
- Process, pack, and ship orders accurately for online orders and wholesale orders.
- Coordinate logistics for receiving raw materials and shipping orders.
- Organize warehouse space.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately.
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized daily.
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
- Proven warehouse experience.
- Team player with organisational skills.
- Ability to lift or move heavy products.
- High School Diploma.
- Based in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Must possess strong verbal and written skills.
To apply, please send your resume by clicking here.