Nabati Foods Inc. is a startup plant-based food processor based in Edmonton that offers whole natural plant-based foods for health-conscious consumers.
The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the President and Sales Manager to Market Nabati’s product offerings, manage the brand(s), social media, ad campaigns, and maintain promotional materials. This role will be based in Edmonton, Alberta at the company’s HQ.
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, plans meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares report.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; and updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by developing graphics content, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments, and coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Manages e-commerce platform and responsible for driving e-commerce growth.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explores opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Collaborate with President to develop short-term and long-term account business plans.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- At Minimum a Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) from a University.
- Strong Knowledge in Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Social Media Management, Ad Campaign Management, and Consumer Behaviours
- Proven working experience in digital marketing in CPG industry.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, motivate, and drive sales.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Desire and positive attitude for challenges.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Based in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and relationship management skills.
- Must possess strong verbal and written skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and negotiation skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-directed.
To apply, please send your resume by clicking here.