Food Production Worker
Nabati Foods Inc. is a growing plant-based business in Edmonton that makes plant-based and gluten-free foods and desserts for Food Service and Retail. We are actively looking for talented, eager to learn, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team.
Provide assistance with the creation of products at our commercial location. This role will be demanding and challenging at times, so attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic is a must.
Duties and responsibilities
• Assist in the making of all our products in our commercial kitchen.
• Follow standard operational procedures and policies, including those for safety and security, to ensure the safe production of food and safety of all partners during each shift.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment during and after completing tasks.
• Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
• Maintain inventory and occasionally perform inventory counts.
• Receive deliveries from suppliers.
• Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
Qualifications Education:Culinary Arts Certificate, Diploma preferred.
Certifications: Food Sanitation and Hygiene Certificate is preferred.
Related Experience: Minimum one (1) year of experience at a commercial kitchen or a production facility.
• Good knowledge and understanding of the vegan diet
• Must have good communication skills in English
• Ability to learn quickly
• Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• High attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
• Ability to build relationships
• Ability to work ethically with minimal or no supervision
• Maintains good hygiene
• Constant standing/walking
• Occasional stooping, kneeling, pushing, lifting, or carrying up to 50lbs
• Frequent, continual, intermittent flexing or rotation of the wrist(s) and spine
• Constant reaching, turning and performing precision work in the commercial kitchen
• Constant execution of repetitive tasks
To apply, please send your resume by clicking here.