Customer Service Associate
About the Company
Nabati Foods Inc. is a growing start-up plant-based food technology company in Edmonton that makes plant-based foods for Food Service and Retail. We are actively looking for talented, eager to learn, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team.
Provide customer support and support our internal operations. This role will be demanding and challenging at times, so attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic are a must. The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for customer inquiries, online order support, organizing shipments of samples, and providing administrative support to management.
- Follow standard operating procedures and policies, including those for safety and security.
- Prepare, respond and document customer inquiries, complaints and orders.
- Respond to incoming calls providing customer service to customers and administrative support to management.
- Manage, track, arrange and prepare samples of products to support the warehouse associate shipping the product samples.
- Complete Data Entry into various systems to maintain accurate documentation of activities.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment during and after completing tasks.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- Proven Customer Service experience.
- Team player with organizational skills.
- Ability to lift or move heavy products.
- High School Diploma.
- Based in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Must possess strong verbal and written skills.
To apply, please send your resume by clicking here.