Quick. Versatile. A great source of (plant) protein. Scrambled Nabati Plant Eggz™ are a great addition to your breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
Recipe (scrambles like 2 eggs)
Prep & Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1/2 cup Nabati Plant Eggz™
- Oil/coconut butter to grease your frying pan
- Seasoning (to taste)
- Heat up your frying pan on medium to high heat. Lightly grease the pan with either a dash of vegetable oil or ½ a tsp of coconut butter.
- Shake your bottle of Nabati Plant Eggz™ well. Pour directly into the warmed frying pan.
- Leave the eggz about 1 minute to start to bubble. Season in the meantime.
- After they start to bubble, you can move them around the pan gently with a silicon spatula, like you would regular scrambled eggs.
- After about 3 minutes, the eggz will be curdled and cooked. Remove them from the heat. They firm up best when they set for 1 min off of the heat.
- Prepare the rest of your breakfast plate in the meantime and then add the scrambled Nabati Plant Eggz™ to your meal.