A heartier version of scrambled eggs, an omelette is a great way to get some of your vegetables in at the start of your day. Nabati Plant Eggz™ + your favourite omelette toppings can make you feel great about starting off on the right foot.
Recipe (scrambles like 2 eggs)
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 5-10 min
- 1/2 cup Nabati Plant Eggz™
- 1/4 cup chopped vegetables (such as mushroom, red pepper, and green onion)
- Sprinkle of Nabati Mozza-style Shreds
- Oil/coconut butter to grease your frying pan
- Seasoning (to taste)
- Heat up your frying pan on to high heat. Lightly grease the pan with either a dash of vegetable oil or ½ a tsp of coconut butter.
- Sauté the vegetables for about 1-2 minutes until they start to soften.
- Shake your bottle of Nabati Plant Eggz™ well. Pour directly onto the vegetables in the frying pan. Shake the pan gently to allow the eggz to settle under the vegetables. Turn the heat to medium.
- Leave the eggz about 1 minute to start to bubble. Season in the meantime.
- As the eggz start to bubble, gently run your silicon spatula around the outside of the omelette to keep the omelette together. You can sprinkle on your Nabati Mozza-style shreds now.
- After about 3 minutes, the eggz will be cooked. Flip over to seal off the top of the omelette.
- Remove them from the heat when both sides have been cooked.